It’s up to you to take responsibility for changing that part of the world over which you have some influence, changing it for the better. If you wait till you are exemplary before you start setting yourself a good example, you will live down to the nadir of your own capability. If your hands are tied, your left foot may be free. Use what you have. Now.
- Non-speaking autists' thoughts on ABA
- If you're in the autism industry, you have a responsibility
- Have you thought of this when scheduling an international event?
- Preventing, treating and managing dementia
- He's gone, but ableism is alive and well and living amongst us
- Our overwhelming concern
- To the communication therapists who prefer not to rock the boat
- Do autistic people say your therapy is good?
- How ABA people silence autistic people
- When parents fail to report the school's abuse
- 4 Focus Areas for Autistic Advocacy - Video Series
- Bad ABA and good ABA