It’s up to you to take responsibility for changing that part of the world over which you have some influence, changing it for the better. If you wait till you are exemplary before you start setting yourself a good example, you will live down to the nadir of your own capability. If your hands are tied, your left foot may be free. Use what you have. Now.
- If you're in the autism industry, you have a responsibility
- Preventing, treating and managing dementia
- CRPD - Freedom of Expression & Opinion
- Do autistic people say your therapy is good?
- An open letter to Autism South Africa — and a reply
- 4 Focus Areas for Autistic Advocacy - Video Series
- Bad ABA and good ABA
- Evidence-based autism therapy: Evidence of what, exactly?
- Your hidden purpose
- Have you thought of this when scheduling an international event?
- CRPD - Freedom from torture or degrading treatment
- Evidence-based therapy often lacks key evidence