It’s up to you to take responsibility for changing that part of the world over which you have some influence, changing it for the better. If you wait till you are exemplary before you start setting yourself a good example, you will live down to the nadir of your own capability. If your hands are tied, your left foot may be free. Use what you have. Now.
- How not to fight the stigma of disability
- Evidence-based therapy often lacks key evidence
- CRPD - Freedom from torture or degrading treatment
- "Kids With Severe Autism Often Overlooked in Research"
- Evidence-based autism therapy: Evidence of what, exactly?
- Consistent acts of justice
- He's gone, but ableism is alive and well and living amongst us
- How ABA people silence autistic people
- 4 Focus Areas for Autistic Advocacy - Video Series
- An open letter to Autism South Africa — and a reply
- "I just want my child to lead a normal life."