It’s up to you to take responsibility for changing that part of the world over which you have some influence, changing it for the better. If you wait till you are exemplary before you start setting yourself a good example, you will live down to the nadir of your own capability. If your hands are tied, your left foot may be free. Use what you have. Now.
- How ABA people silence autistic people
- Evidence-based therapy often lacks key evidence
- An open letter to Autism South Africa — and a reply
- Evidence-based autism therapy: Evidence of what, exactly?
- "I just want my child to lead a normal life."
- Have you thought of this when scheduling an international event?
- CRPD - Freedom from torture or degrading treatment
- 4 Focus Areas for Autistic Advocacy - Video Series
- He's gone, but ableism is alive and well and living amongst us
- CRPD - Freedom of Expression & Opinion
- If you're in the autism industry, you have a responsibility
- How not to fight the stigma of disability