It’s up to you to take responsibility for changing that part of the world over which you have some influence, changing it for the better. If you wait till you are exemplary before you start setting yourself a good example, you will live down to the nadir of your own capability. If your hands are tied, your left foot may be free. Use what you have. Now.
- Evidence-based therapy often lacks key evidence
- Non-speaking autists' thoughts on ABA
- He's gone, but ableism is alive and well and living amongst us
- An open letter to Autism South Africa — and a reply
- "I just want my child to lead a normal life."
- Consistent acts of justice
- Kingswood College in the 1980s: A glimpse into our dissonant past
- How ABA people silence autistic people
- Our overwhelming concern
- Your hidden purpose
- If you're in the autism industry, you have a responsibility